Saturday, 6 October 2012

New Homemade Filofax dividers

My old dividers were getting a bit scruffy looking so I decided to make some new ones from some card stock that arrived through my letterbox last week:



The sun came out just as I took this picture! The shadows are from my plants on the window sill :)
This card stock is from Dovecraft, this set in particular is called Garden Party. I have loads of Dovecraft paper; I just love their colourful patterns.
Here are the dividers I made using the flyleaf as a template:




The post-its and stick-on tabs are from the Martha Stewart / Avery collection at Staples. Post-it notes are ideal labels for me as I chop and change my setup all the time. I love the colours used in the Marthe Stewart range, colourful but not overbearing.

And here are the finished dividers in my Malden, all ready to go!




5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Alondra, I like you diary week post, it's very colourful in there!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful...and that picture with the sun shining and the shadows from the plants...lovely as well even if not planned! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl, and here was me cursing the sun :)

      Delete
  3. Hello. love these! Do you know if you can get these post it notes and tabs at any Staples in the UK? I've not been able to find them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete